Yul Edoochie welcomes son with his 2nd wife


Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, caused a stir on social media when he announced his second marriage to fellow actress on his Facebook page, Judy Austin, on Wednesday.

In his announcement, Yul also revealed that he has welcomed a son with his second wife.

The Actor who is married and already has four children with his first wife, May, took to his official Instagram and Facebook page on Wednesday, April 27 to announce the birth of his son by his colleague, Judy Austin, whom he also confirmed as his second wife.



"It’s time for the world to meet my son.

His name is STAR DIKE MUNACHIMSO YUL-EDOCHIE.
Born by my second wife @judyaustin1
And I love him so much, just as much as I love my other children."

 


 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post